Fans von Rainbow Six: Siege können sich auf ein neues Update freuen. Ubisoft veröffentlichte nämlich Patch 2.1.3 und bringt damit einige Fixes in Umlauf.
Rainbow Six: Siege – Hibanas X-KAIROS Bug ist nicht behoben
Dabei haben sich die Entwickler unter anderen an sehr nervigen Bugs vergangen. Leider aber ist der Hibana X-KAIROS Bug nach wie vor im Spiel. Wenn euch der Bug nichts sagt: Die Pellets vom Gadget verweigern gerne den Dienst und explodieren einfach nicht. Die Mechanik scheint vollkommen zufällig nicht zu funktionieren, sodass die Ursachen-Findung noch eine Weile dauern könnte. Selbst nach ausführlichen und intensiven Tests, so sagen es die Entwickler, habe sich der Bug nicht vollständig beheben lassen. Deswegen plane man, das gesamte Hintergrund-Design von Hibanas Gadget zu ändern.
Weil es sich hierbei um keine einfache Aufgabe handelt, wolle man sich im Laufe der Season 2 darum kümmern.
Abseits dessen gibt es noch viele andere Neuheiten im Patch:
Rainbow Six: Siege – Patch Notes – Update 2.1.3
- Reduced the noise on the edges of the highlighted enemy.
- Lowered the contrast of the teal tint of the lens.
- Lowered the contrast of the yellow highlight on opponents.
- Fixed the blood splatters effect not appearing on successful shots.
Developer’s Note: After shipping the new scope for Glaz with the Velvet Shell Mid-Season Reinforcements, we noticed that the blood splatter visual effects were not working properly. This called into question whether hits would land on the player’s opponent or not. We have also reduced the noise created by the thermal lens, which caused the yellow highlight to bleed from the edges of the character, which gave the player a false sense of where the opponent’s body begins and ends. As a result, players will be able to see much better when a hit lands and when it doesn’t.
Montagne: The LFP586’s hip fire spread has been increased
Developer’s Note: We felt like Montagne paired with the LFP586 + laser sight was overall too strong at medium and longer range encounters, so we have increased the hip fire spread of the gun. Montagne won’t be able to quickly shut down his opponent without having to expose himself anymore, given that there is a decent distance between the two.
Echo: Sonic Burst on Echo’s Yokai drone will now register all body parts as a valid hit surface to trigger the disorientation effect on the opponent.
Developer’s Note: We felt like it was really hard to hit the head (even more so on consoles), so we’re giving Echo players a lot more room for imprecision to trigger the effect.
- FIXED – If the entire enemy team is kicked for team killing, the winning team does not gain any MMR.
- FIXED – Operators are able to deploy their gadgets while prone.
- FIXED – The Death From Above bonus applies to all kills when initiated while rappelling.
- FIXED – The DBNO timer is not paused when a teammate is reviving a downed player.
- FIXED – Shield Operators were utilizing an ancient technique to reload their pistols instantly. The knowledge for how to perform this reload has once again been forgotten.
- FIXED – Operators sometimes get stuck to a Barricade when placing a Breaching Charge on a Barricade that is partially damaged. The Defenders now properly dispose of their gum in trash receptacles.
- FIXED – Gadget deployment does not trigger properly when a sidearm is in use.
- FIXED – Reloading does not always properly reload the weapon, even if the animation plays. Bandit’s April Fools joke of replacing some magazines with empty ones was not received well by Rainbow Six Actual.
- FIXED – Barricades and Reinforced Walls are not properly displaying for all players.
- FIXED – Some players are able to exit and re-enter ADS with shields instantly. Shields are heavy, you can’t flap them around.
- FIXED – Players are able to achieve full ADS accuracy without fully aiming down sights.
- Caster Camera: FIXED – Spectating a player on Oregon in the Basement will cause the camera to switch floors.
- Terrorist Hunt: FIXED – Players will see a broken animation when an Attacking Operator with a shield uses the refill station.
- Custom Game: FIXED – Mira’s One Way Mirror cannot be ejected if Friendly Fire is deactivated.
Operator Bug Fixes
Montagne: FIXED – Montagne places his left hand on an invisible shield in the MVP screen when viewed by other players.
- FIXED – Shock Drone will kill players that are using Rook’s Armor Plates, as opposed to downing them.
- FIXED – The Shock Drone makes no sound effect when destroyed.
- FIXED – Twitch does not have any audio barks when the Maquis Legendary Uniform is equipped.
Mute: FIXED – MP5K Iron Sights are missing the glow on the front sight post.
Fuze: FIXED – Fuze’s gloves will now match his uniform. He confirmed that he will not be forgetting items from the packing list again.
Hibana: FIXED – X-KAIROS Pellets disappear if they are shot while a player is leaning around cover.
Kapkan: FIXED – EDD can be deployed through an object, causing a broken animation.
- FIXED – Yokai can be thrown directly onto the ceiling and will stick to it.
- FIXED – Sonic Burst disorient effect hits twice on certain Operators with gadgets in their hands.
- FIXED – Yokai’s crosshair does not display that a susceptible target is being aimed at.
- FIXED – Yokai cannot disorient teammates during the Preparation Phase.
- FIXED – Yokai drone cannot be destroyed by projectile explosion while in camo.
- FIXED – LMG makes no sound when being deployed or picked up if the shield is destroyed.
- FIXED – LMG shield appears visible momentarily after being redeployed if the shield was previously destroyed.
- FIXED – Player does not properly “attach” to the LMG after vaulting over an object.
Caveira: FIXED – Damage displayed in the kill camera is too high.
- FIXED – Placing the Black Mirror on reinforced walls separated by an indestructible pillar will cause the gadget to only partially deploy.
- FIXED – It is possible to melee drone from the opposite side of an unbroken Black Mirror.
- FIXED – Improper behavior of wall during deployment of the Black Mirror on walls with metal beams.
- FIXED – Objects on the walls are destroyed after Black Mirror activation, as opposed to during the deployment animation.
Jackal: FIXED – Weapon becomes invisible after quickly activating and deactivating the Hunter Vision repeatedly.
IQ: FIXED – IQ has the wrong nail polish color in 3rd person view.
Thermite: FIXED – Red LED on the Exothermic Charge remains on after removing the charge.
Glaz: FIXED – Hipfiring with the OTS-03 results in a perfectly circular shot pattern, as opposed to shots landing at the point of aim.
- FIXED – Placing the Black Mirror on non-reinforced walls with paintings on the other side will not destroy the props and will obscure vision.
- FIXED – Invisible collision causes drones to appear as if they are floating in the Library.
- FIXED – Players cannot vault over a Deployable Shield if placed at 2F Library Hallway doorway.
- FIXED – Yokai can destroy and stick to shelves that are midway up the wall.
House: FIXED – X-KAIROS Pellets do not penetrate the top window of the Upper Hallway stairwell when fired from the outside tower.
Consulate: FIXED – Wall is not fully destroyed when Black Mirror is activated on it in “B Electric Room”.
Oregon: FIXED – Deployable gadgets are instantly destroyed when shooting at the indestructible table in B Laundry Room.
- FIXED – Players do not receive any points when killing an enemy with a gadget after the player has died.
- FIXED – Firing pin group does not follow the slide for the USP or Mk1 9mm.
- FIXED – When shooting at least two times before detonating, X-KAIROS pellets do not produce any sound in third person.
- FIXED – Wrong placement for Shields in the Winning Showcase.
- FIXED – DBNO audio remains present after reviving the DBNO Operator.
- FIXED – Any equipped gadget is invisible if held for more than 9 seconds with one hit key (advanced deployment option) in hand in the End of Round replay or any replay.