Ubisoft gab heute bekannt, dass Patch 1.7 für The Division am morgigen Dienstag, 15. August, für PC, PS4 und Xbox One erscheint. Zudem bestätigte das Team, dass die Patchnotes bereits heute um 18 Uhr live gehen.
The Division – Megatonne an Features in 1.7
Der neueste Patch bringt eine Megatonne an neuen Features. Dazu zählen Global Events, die verschiedene Modifikationen am Spielinhalt auf globaler Ebene vornehmen. Commendations, ein Ingame Achievement System, bietet euch neue Kosmetik-Gegenstände für die Bewältigung diverser Aufgaben. Zudem gibt es Encrypted Caches, die ihr von Premium Gegenständen bekommt. Letztere lassen sich mit echtem Geld oder umsonst für Key Fragments kaufen.
Ebenfalls neu: Classified Gear Sets, die als Belohnung für Global Events ausgeschüttet werden.
Und hier sind alle Infos zum Patch:
Global Event Outbreak
- Starts at August 15th – the exact time is not clear yet, but it is at the same day as 1.7 drops
- It is the one with the toxic NPCs and the headshot modifier
- It will run till August 22nd – so next Tuesday
Commendations / Patches
- Commendations will be activated with 1.7 and it will add a new achievement-system into the game. You will be rewarded with a new vanity item – the Patches. You can put them on your character.
- Were not shown in this State of the Game – they remain a surprise
- You can get those based on your performance during the Global Events
Character Customization Station
- You can now customize your character in the Terminal – but there are restrictions and you will have the same options as you had when you created your character
- New Encrypted Caches will be added to the game, that can be bought with real money or key-fragments that can be collected in game.
- They contain vanity items and can be collected by the Premium Vendor.
- Summary how they function than be found here: Link
Year 2 Summary
- The detailed Update 1.7 summary will be online when we get closer to launch, until then you can check out the Year 2 summary
Classified Gear Sets
- Lone Star / Final Measure / Dead Eye will be added to the game with the first Global Event
- Stable Weapon Talent was changed to 10% – you can still get it on sub-30 weapons, but not in endgame weapons
- Ballistic Shield gets a PVP modifier – players now do 20% more damage to shields than before.
- In addition to that, the 3-piece bonus of D3-FNC was changed from “+30% Ballistic Shield health” to 10% Damage to Elites – this is a preparation for the classified version of the set.
Global Event Caches
Droprates have been confirmed:
- 2 Guaranteed Drops in each cache plus one possible bonus item
- 45% chance that it is a Classified item
- 43.5% chance that it is a normal Gear Set item
- 11.5% chance that it is an Exotic item
- There is also a 12.5% chance that you get a bonus drop and when you get one, you have a 90% chance to get a classified and a 10% that you get an Exotic piece
Global Event Tokens
- Drops have been reworked and fixed from the PTS, so that you have the same behavior across the board.
- Key-Fragments have now a 20% droprate
- They drop from any named boss in the entire content (Underground needs to be confirmed but they should also drop Key-Fragments)